Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.414 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,694 Дин. (1,421 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)