Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.524 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,061 Дин. (1,240 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)