Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.111 RSD / LYD *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,443 Дин. (1,837 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)