Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.298 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,287 Дин. (元6,425) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)