Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.908 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 70,148 Дин. (元4,410) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (33 minutes ago)