Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.376 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,221 Дин. (5,347元) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)