Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.680 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,508 Дин. (元5,071) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)