Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.407 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,740 Дин. (4,180 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)