Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.615 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,867 Дин. (3,725 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)