Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08891 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,432 Дин. (₩1,523,202) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)