Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.949 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,141 Дин. (4,288 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)