Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.277 RSD / NAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,729 Дин. (13,566 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)