Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.534 RSD / NAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,370 Дин. (15,978 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)