Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.762 RSD / NAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 96% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 158,959 Дин. (18,142 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (42 minutes ago)