Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.286 RSD / NAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 86% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 145,290 Дин. (17,535 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (38 minutes ago)