Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 58.362 RSD / ANG
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 151% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 180,849 Дин. (ƒ 3,099) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)