Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.453 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,816 Дин. (€1,097) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)