Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.988 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,280 Дин. (元6,023) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)