Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.910 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,326 Дин. (元6,347) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (44 minutes ago)