Cost of living in Wels, Austria vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.379 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,534 Дин. (€815) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)