Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.812 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,439 Дин. (元5,846) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)