Cost of living in Weifang, China vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.376 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,482 Дин. (6,665元) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)