Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.172 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,195 Дин. (元6,802) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)