Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,901 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.920 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,892 Дин. (3,255 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)