Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.061 RSD / NAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,353 Дин. (11,380 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)