Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.580 RSD / NAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,512 Дин. (12,072 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)