Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.634 RSD / NAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,614 Дин. (12,525 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)