Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.030 RSD / NAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,742 Дин. (10,917 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)