Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.761 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,969 Дин. (2,641 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)