Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.197 RSD / SDG *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,595 Дин. (5,896 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)