Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.643 RSD / SDG *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 36% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 45,525 Дин. (8,068 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)