Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.344 RSD / SDG *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 48,668 Дин. (9,107 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (41 minutes ago)