Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.197 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,276 Дин. (1,725 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)