Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.288 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,914 Дин. (1,608 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)