Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.136 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 133,861 Дин. (2,120 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)