Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.934 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 115% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 168,176 Дин. (R$ 4,553) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)