Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.767 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 108% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 168,776 Дин. (R$ 4,719) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)