Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.580 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,233 Дин. (руб 69,122) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)