Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.561 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,462 Дин. (руб 41,927) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)