Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.405 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,558 Дин. (€1,145) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (40 minutes ago)