Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 43,483 Дин. (11,911₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)