Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.032 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,692 Дин. (€916) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)