Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.791 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 92% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,417 Дин. (€948) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (34 minutes ago)