Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.568 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 76,552 Дин. (1,243 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Chuncheon costs ₩20,000 (36 minutes ago)