Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.849 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,586 Дин. (€1,278) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padua costs €1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)