Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37913 RSD / HUF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,152 Дин. (227,238 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)