Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.454 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,774 Дин. (€1,146) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)