Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.302 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,004 Дин. (1,476 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)