Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.114 RSD / BGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,974 Дин. (1,364 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)