Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.737 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 201% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 225,972 Дин. (17,742 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)