Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15422 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,060 Дин. (CH$687,736) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)