Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.072 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 85% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,610 Дин. (€1,081) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)