Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.411 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 95% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 147,968 Дин. (€1,250) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 1 hour ago)