Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.313 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 84% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 138,154 Дин. (€1,168) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)