Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.135 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,160 Дин. (€1,085) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)