Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.459 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,356 Дин. (€1,084) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)