Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.893 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 115% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 133,068 Дин. (€1,092) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)