Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00330 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 69,077 Дин. (Bs 20,902,744) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)