Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14814 RSD / CLP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,288 Дин. (CH$589,245) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (29 minutes ago)