Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.399 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 110% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,664 Дин. (€1,298) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)