Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.168 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 112% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 165,203 Дин. (€1,410) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)