Cost of living in Užice, Serbia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,909 Дин. in Užice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)