Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.982 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 41% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,642 Дин. ($1,036) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)