Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 104.230 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 45% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,401 Дин. ($973) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)