Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.650 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,262 Дин. (19,625 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)