Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.548 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 183,917 Дин. (15,926 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)