Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10140 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 212% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 253,889 Дин. (₩2,503,757) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)