Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08872 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 146,778 Дин. (₩1,654,311) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)