Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.036 RSD / RUB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,790 Дин. (руб 59,335) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)