Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04039 RSD / MNT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,840 Дин. (2,100,740 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 3 hours ago)