Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04731 RSD / MNT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,190 Дин. (2,286,680 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)