Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04262 RSD / MNT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,988 Дин. (2,252,147 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)