Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04142 RSD / MNT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,203 Дин. (1,936,339 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)