Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04058 RSD / MNT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,577 Дин. (2,034,697 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)