Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03998 RSD / MNT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 69,933 Дин. (1,749,286 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)