Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00711 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,998 Дин. (Rp 12,805,796) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)