Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00673 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,015 Дин. (Rp 11,741,296) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)