Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00694 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,115 Дин. (Rp 12,256,857) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)