Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.126 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,092 Дин. (24,980 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)