Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.458 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,742 Дин. (R$ 3,566) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)