Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.886 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,307 Дин. (1,374KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)