Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.208 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,555 Дин. (1,749KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)