Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.858 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,733 Дин. (1,359KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)