Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.813 RSD / BAM
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,956 Дин. (1,420KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)