Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00441 RSD / VND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,310 Дин. (14,345,295 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)