Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00420 RSD / VND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,303 Дин. (16,028,882 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)